Ergobaum Elbow Crutches – the most advanced crutches available
A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort and elegance.
Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices for temporary injuries or chronic conditions. Hand, wrist, arm and shoulder pain are a thing of the past and no more friction from rubbing.
King of Spain Juan Carlos I has recovered from multiple hip and knee surgeries with the help of the Ergobaum Crutches. He is a loyal user and seems happy with his Ergobaum Crutches.
If you have suffered an injury that requires you to use crutches, you know that getting around will not be easy or comfortable. But what if you could use crutches that worked with your body?
- Crutches that are designed for maximum ease and comfort, and look good too.
- Crutches that are created by an orthopedic surgeon, with the patient’s functionality, as well as healing, in mind.
- Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High Performance tip, with a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch.
- Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body.
- Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
- Ergobaum Crutches include adjustable cuffs that are easy to customise.
- Ergobaum Crutches are provided with telescopic tubing that allows the user to easily set the crutch to the perfect height.
- In our hands-free world, those needing to use crutches need to use their hands just to be mobile. Ergobaum Crutches include accessories for your convenience:
- A flashlight with easy accessibility. You don’t need to find a smart -phone in the dark when you can use the brilliantly designed Ergobaum Crutches with a light practically at your fingertips.
- Easily replaceable batteries, available everywhere.
- Adjustable straps on the forearm crutches that allow you to use your hands when still, without needing to let go of the crutches.
- Reflective tape allows users to be seen at night.
- The Ergobaum Crutch knee rest opens and closes easily for those who could use a little rest when standing. It is highly customisable and easily removable, designed to make you comfortable.
- With Ergobaum Crutches you no longer have to endure the frustration of not being able to adjust your crutches to suit your individual needs.
Ergobaum Crutches include
- 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
- Crutches, accessories, and manual
- Made of medical grade materials
- Ergonomically designed
- Featuring shock absorbers
- LED lights
- Includes AG13 alkaline batteries—can also be replaced with LR44, G13, or SR44w batteries (not included)
- Ideal for people 5’-6’6”
- Measures 34”x 9” x 4”
- Each crutch weighs 2.8 lbs.
- Available in your choice of: Black, Blue, Camo, Gray, Green, Gold Pink, or Purple