Why ATTO is the perfect travel scooter
The ATTO travel scooter was designed by travellers for travellers. It is a lightweight and foldable travel scooter for anyone who leads an active lifestyle but may need a hand getting around. It is easy to use and take on holiday, day trips, strolling in the park or just everyday shopping.
ATTO offers complete mobility and can be folded in seconds. It’s unique foldability (transfolding) means that it can go with you anywhere you choose and with it’s modern stye and quality, stands apart from the competition.
All this in a lightweight scooter, made with the highest quality materials that can fold in seconds, together with its competitive price makes the ATTO great value for money.
ATTO makes independent travel possible again and luggage can easily be stored in the space under the seat.
ATTO makes getting through the airport stress free. It can be taken through security all the way to the aeroplane. Check it right outside the plane’s door and it will be waiting for you when you arrive at your destination. Just fold in 12 seconds and take the battery on board with you. Currently 95% of airlines allow ATTO to be stored in the cabin, either in the overhead or cabin crew locker (check with your travel agent).
ATTO is perfect for cruises. It is simple to board the ship, get around the decks and go on excursions. It’s compact design makes it easy to manoeuvre through hallways and in to the cabin.
ATTO’s beauty is in the details with standard features like a built-in USB charging port and adjustable seat heights. It can be customised with hidden arm rests and batteries with various capacities.
ATTO is the mobility scooter that refuses to look like one.
Reasons to choose ATTO
- No compromise in comfort and safety
- When folded, the scooter becomes a piece of luggage.
- Superb engineering – the ATTO is built from 388 uniquely designed parts.
- The ATTO was designed focusing on users’ daily life needs. Go shopping…anywhere.
- Whether it’s to a restaurants or other ”tight places” , once the user transfers to a chair, the ATTO scooter can be easily folded up and parked, hence relieving passageways in public places.
- ATTO is ideal for those using public transport, or ship/air travel as you can drive up to a vehicle and walk on board pulling your ATTO trolley behind you.
Price and accessories
- Contact us for best price
(VAT exemption may apply)
- FREE delivery
- Now with FREE Cane / Crutch holders and reduced price accessories
- Rear Lifting Handle: Included
Cane/Crutch Holder: FREE
- Folding Arm Rests: £190
- Seat Upholstery Set: £60
- (VAT exemption may apply)
- Payment by PayPal, BACS, Cheque, or Credit Card
- US FDA approved
- EU CE certified
- Maximum speed: 4 mph (6.5 km/h)
- Motor: Fully customised brushless, permanent magnet, DC motor with robust braking mechanism
- Charger: 110-240V AC – small, smart and powerful
- 48V Lithium Ion
- 4 hours to charge
- Approx 10 miles range
- Charge onboard or offboard
- Seat height: 3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inches (56 to 61 cm) from the ground
- Special 4th seat height for kids: 16 inches (40 cm) from the ground
- Ground clearance: 4 inches (10 cm)
- Reverse: Included
- Buzzer: Included
- Trolley mode: H 28″ L 15.3″ W 16.5″
- Drive mode: H 35″ L 47″ W 22″
- Front half: 26.4
- Rear half: 35.7
- Assembled: 62.2 (without battery)
- Battery: 4.1
- Maximum user weight: 220lbs / 15.7 stone
- ATTO Advanced electric mobility scooter
- 48 Volt lithium-ion battery
- International 110-240V AC charger
- User manual
Returns: There is a 14-day, full money-back guarantee. You will receive the full amount paid to TravelMobility excluding any shipping costs and taxes paid.
Warranty: What does the warranty cover?
3-Year Warranty – All structural frame components, including: mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, seat mechanism, rear-wheel extensions, all welding.
2-Year Warranty – All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Service for the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorised Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void for that item.
1-Year Warranty – Drivetrain, including: motor, front-wheel fork and brake and battery. (Reduced battery performance is not covered if due to heavy use or negligence).
If a fault should occur please contact TravelMobility as soon as possible.